« Home | (24AUN) Status 10/14 » | (24AUN) Status 10/11 » | (24AUN) Status 10/03 » | (24AUN) Status 10/02 » | (24AUN) Status 9/30 » | (24AUN) Origins Episode VI: Return of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode V: The Writer's Block Stri... » | (24AUN) Origins Episode IV: A New Beginning » | (24AUN) Origins Episode III: Revenge of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode II: Attack of the Ideas »

Welcome

Hey, welcome to my blog. This is my OFFICIAL blog--the one where I will post just about whatever the hell I want to. I have another on this site this is a sort of online journal on a fan fiction series I am writing. If you're interested in it, the web address is:

http://www.jackbauer24.blogspot.com

That's as opposed to the web address for this blog, which is:

http://www.jb24.blogspot.com

Shouldn't be too hard to remember them, but if you do, there are links in my profile.

On this blog: I chose the parchment look because I am a writer--well, at least I think I am. 24: Altered Universe, the subject of my other blog, has been my big writing project for almost a year now, and will probably continue for another.

About me: I'm a male college student from Detroit, Michigan. I work for a library (which isn't as boring as it sounds), and drive over 400 miles a week between work, home, and school. I constantly wonder why I do it, and the answer is that I'm totally insane.

Yep. You heard it here first. I'm completely psycho. I probably should be committed.

Eh, well.

Oh, about some of the stuff I'll probably be talking about here:

Friends: My two closest friends are Kevin and Erik, both great guys I've known since junior high. Kevin's a design student at the Center for Creative Studies, a private college in Detroit, and he works on cars. He's a car nut. This summer, we...well, I'll save that for another post. Then there's Erik. Erik's a student at Specs Howard School for Broadcast Arts, and a fill-in producer for a radio show on WJR 760AM. He's actually the one who turned me on to this website; check out his blog at:

http://www.slbige.blogspot.com

I've actually mentioned Erik before on my other blog; you can dig that up if you feel like it.

Forums: For over two and a half years now, I've been addicted to internet forums. Yep. Granted, some of you are probably from the forums, I still think that you should check them out if you have time. I'll post the links in another post.

Interests: Well, as evidence by my other blog, I'm a HUGE fan of the show 24. HUGE. It returns in January 05 (giddy scream). I'm also a huge fan of the Star Wars series (May 19, baby!), the Lord of the Rings books/movies, and the Matrix series.

Free Time: What do I do with my free time? What free time? Are you fuckin kidding me?

Usually, with the little free time I do have, I watch movies, tv, or generally relax. Yes, I am single, and no, I'm not looking. As cruel as this sounds, I barely have the time to relax on my own. No way I could have time to be with a girlfriend.

Well, that's about it. I'll post some of the stuff I promised later.