« Home | (24AUN) Origins Episode III: Revenge of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode II: Attack of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode I: The Phantom Beginnings » | (24AUN) Status 9/28 » | (24AUN) Format info » | (24AUN) Preview #2 » | (24AUN) Weekend » | (24AUN) Status 9/23 » | (24AUN) Preview #1 » | (24AUN) Status 9/21 »

(24AUN) Origins Episode IV: A New Beginning

January 2004-April 2004

During this time, I worked hard on 24: AU. I was writing the scripts to the first 5 episodes, and working at a pretty decent pace considering that I was working and going to school at the same time. (Eventually I will post some of my early outlines for that time). I was rocking--right up until April 2004. Then I hit a brick wall. A writer's block. I didn't have any more ideas for the series. I had finished the scripts right up to episode 5, but I was burned out. Plus, it was finals time at school, and I was working more than ever. I was just done with the series. I was determined to finish it, but I had nowhere else to go.