« Home | (24AUN) Status 10/02 » | (24AUN) Status 9/30 » | (24AUN) Origins Episode VI: Return of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode V: The Writer's Block Stri... » | (24AUN) Origins Episode IV: A New Beginning » | (24AUN) Origins Episode III: Revenge of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode II: Attack of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode I: The Phantom Beginnings » | (24AUN) Status 9/28 » | (24AUN) Format info »

(24AUN) Status 10/03

I know I said I wasn't going to post today, but what the hell?

Last week, we got tickets to the Detroit Tigers game, and we had an extra one so I invited my best friend Erik. The game was today, and we had a BLAST! It was excellent. The Tigers lost, of course, but we still had a lot of fun. He works in radio--he's the fill-in producer for 760am (WJR) here in Detroit, and he's a really great guy. I've known him since we were in junior high, and he really is one of the coolest people I know. As if to prove it, today something excellent happened. We were talking about radio, and I was talking about how I'm such a big fan of Live97.1fm (since I drive so much now, it's my main pasttime), and he--being the nixe guy he is--offered to give me his Live971 jacket that he won through school. He can't wear it because it's too small, and a conflict of interest (slightly) with his station, so we stopped at his house and he gave it to me. So I just want to say that Erik is a really great guy, a really good friend, and you guys should all check out his blog at www.slbige.blogspot.com. Thanks, man.

On to 24:AU news. Working on the final draft outline of episode 3 today, so maybe I can get it done tonight. We'll see. I'll let you guys know for sure.

JackBauer24