« Home | (24AUN) Status 9/30 » | (24AUN) Origins Episode VI: Return of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode V: The Writer's Block Stri... » | (24AUN) Origins Episode IV: A New Beginning » | (24AUN) Origins Episode III: Revenge of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode II: Attack of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode I: The Phantom Beginnings » | (24AUN) Status 9/28 » | (24AUN) Format info » | (24AUN) Preview #2 »

(24AUN) Status 10/02

Haven't done much work on 24AU in the past few days. I'll probably get back to it on Monday. On a side note, Star Wars fans should check out my other blog, which is a timeline of all Star Wars books (in chronological order). I've been working on that timeline since December 2000, and it's based off the timeline on the now-defunct thechrono.com. Give it a look.

jb24timeline.blogspot.com

Otherwise, no news. Might be going to the Detroit Tigers game tomorrow--gonna freeze my ass off with the best of them! I'll see you guys Monday.

JackBauer24