« Home | (24AUN) Origins Episode II: Attack of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode I: The Phantom Beginnings » | (24AUN) Status 9/28 » | (24AUN) Format info » | (24AUN) Preview #2 » | (24AUN) Weekend » | (24AUN) Status 9/23 » | (24AUN) Preview #1 » | (24AUN) Status 9/21 » | (24AUN) What is 24: Altered Universe? »

(24AUN) Origins Episode III: Revenge of the Ideas

December 2003. This is when 24: AU would really begin. Sometime during the first week of that month, I typed up a quick outline of the first five hours of 24:AU. It was extremely basic (perhaps I'll post it once the fan fic is finished), but it served my purposes. When the internet crashed at work one day that month, I began working on a script. In two days, I had a ten-page script that would eventually become the first episode of the season. I was off to a rolling start. Ideas were starting to come to me, and in January 2004, 24: Altered Universe officially began.