« Home | (24AUN) Status 10/03 » | (24AUN) Status 10/02 » | (24AUN) Status 9/30 » | (24AUN) Origins Episode VI: Return of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode V: The Writer's Block Stri... » | (24AUN) Origins Episode IV: A New Beginning » | (24AUN) Origins Episode III: Revenge of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode II: Attack of the Ideas » | (24AUN) Origins Episode I: The Phantom Beginnings » | (24AUN) Status 9/28 »

(24AUN) Status 10/11

Hey, guys.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I've been hit with a massive writer's block, ever since I finished the outline of episode 13. To make matters worse, I've been blocked on my final outline of ep 3 as well.

Today, I was able to break the block on the final outline, and I'm starting to book on ep 3. Hopefully, 4 and 5 will go as smoothly, because beyond that, I already have the outlines (not scripts) for 6-13, so the final outline would be more or less a simple update of the old ones.

As for episode 14's outline, I'm going to go back over the next few days and watch some of the later episodes of season 1, so I can see if I can jog my mind back into motion.

With luck, I should be able to post a new preview later this week. We'll see how it goes.

Until next time, this is JackBauer24,