« Home | The origins of my names » | (24AUN) Status 10/23 » | Thursday » | (24AUN) Preview #3 » | (24AUN) Status 10/18 » | (24AUN) Status 10/16 » | Welcome » | (24AUN) Status 10/14 » | (24AUN) Status 10/11 » | (24AUN) Status 10/03 »

Ugg.

I'm beginning to think there's something seriously wrong with me. Lately...I don't know. One day, I can be perfectly happy and content--not even pissed off at all. The next, I'm depressed and moody, and very angry. I don't understand it. It's starting to drive me insane. I can't just have a couple of days of peace.
Maybe I'm just burned out. I'm taking a day off work soon. Gotta relax. Gotta...concentrate. I don't know!
Right now, I'm seriously pissed because of homework. I know that much. I mean, last night I took a Spanish class, and I was doing GREAT! I mean, I actually was able to follow the class. This morning, I got down to do my homework, and I COULDN'T REMEMBER A GOD DAMN THING!! This is really starting to piss me off, because if I don't pass this fucking class, I'm going to have to take it over, and there is no way in hell I'm doing it!!

AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH!