« Home | Computer crashes » | (24AUN) 4/10 » | (24AUN) Update 4/04 » | 24: Altered Universe NEWS Recent Updates » | (24AUN) Update 3/28 » | (24AUN) More Deleted Scenes? » | (24AUN) Update 3/22 » | (24AUN) Update 3/21 » | Busy » | (24AUN) Deleted Scenes »

(24AUN) 4/20

YES!

It's finally happened. I've been working on the outline for 24AU since DECEMBER 2003.

And now it's done.

This morning, I wrote what is my final outline for 24: Altered Universe. I'm ecstatic. All that remains is to write the scripts.

The end is in sight, and it looks good.

Since I'm in a great mood, I'm going to give you some tidbits about the outline and the episodes within.

The outline for the final 3 episodes (15, 16, 17) came to be 61 pages. That's 1/3 the length the final scripts should be.

Episode 17 will probably be the longest episode, page-wise, yet. An unfortunate necessity.

Like the rest of 24AU, there are characters who should not survive but do, and there are characters who should not die but do.

Palmer becomes a big part of the coming episodes.

I always regretted not involving Agent Tom Baker in 24AU- he was one of my favorite non-main CTU agents. Therefore, he's got a big role in 16 and 17.

The final episode will include a note from the author and a look at what 24AU would have been had I decided to continue it beyond the one day. It will also have a section about how I would do 24AU differently if I had started it now.

I'm going to get back to work, but for now, I'm basking in the glow of my victorious completion of the outline.