« Home | Brand new blog » | (24AUN) Update 3/05 » | (24AUN) Episode 11 » | (24AUN) Update 1/29 » | (24AUN) WOOO HOOO! » | Dancing Stormtrooper! » | (24AUN) Status 1/21 » | (24AUN) Episode 10 » | (24AUN) Status 01/09 » | Happy new year, etc.... »

(24AUN) Deleted Scenes

As a part of the re-writing that I mentioned this morning, several bits of the story that I had already written are being erased, including an entire storyline between Nina and Jessica Webster. It was actually quite odd, and I feel like some of the dialogue should be presented somewhere. So here is the dialogue of one of the lost scenes of 24AU, with choice bits erased to protect the spoiler-avoiders.

-------------------
JESSICA: Nina!
NINA: What is it?
JESSICA: Where's *********?
NINA: I told you before, I haven't seen ***.
JESSICA: And I know you're lying.
NINA: (skeptical) Really?
JESSICA: I saw you with *** earlier.
(Nina starts to walk away.)
NINA: You're so full of--
(Jessica slams her arm against the wall, blocking Nina's path.)
JESSICA: No! Where is ***, Nina?
NINA: I. Haven't. Seen. ***.
JESSICA: I know you did. I saw you. And I can prove it.
NINA: Really? And how do you propose to do that?
JESSICA: I know you're too smart to allow the security archives to keep your image, but I don't think you have the clearance to the system archives.
NINA: Neither do you.
JESSICA: Not yet.
NINA: What does that mean?
JESSICA: Never mind. Now, I know you are going to stick to your story, and maybe you're telling the truth. But if not, and if I do find the evidence I'm looking for, I suggest you come up with a good explanation for this.
(Jessica walks away.)
NINA: Bitch.
---------------------------
And that's that. Not my best work, but interesting nonetheless. Personally, I'd love to see a scene on 24 where Nina call someone a bitch. Never gonna happen, considering her demise, but still...