« Home | (24AUN) Update 4/04 » | 24: Altered Universe NEWS Recent Updates » | (24AUN) Update 3/28 » | (24AUN) More Deleted Scenes? » | (24AUN) Update 3/22 » | (24AUN) Update 3/21 » | Busy » | (24AUN) Deleted Scenes » | Brand new blog » | (24AUN) Update 3/05 »

(24AUN) 4/10

Fate, it seems, is determined to make a liar out of me.

I know I promised a new episode at the end of last week. For once, I have a good excuse for not posting it.

I can't. Quite literally cannot post a new episode.

See, on Thursday, roughly 18 hours before I was going to post the new episode, my computer died. My backup files are inaccessable right now, and the episodes are frozen in stasis right now, impossible to get to without repairing my busted computer.

Thankfully, I do still have the ability to work on new episodes of the show, so work continues. It's just gonna be a week or so before I can post a new episode.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope to add the new eps soon.