« Home | (24AUN) Update 3/22 » | (24AUN) Update 3/21 » | Busy » | (24AUN) Deleted Scenes » | Brand new blog » | (24AUN) Update 3/05 » | (24AUN) Episode 11 » | (24AUN) Update 1/29 » | (24AUN) WOOO HOOO! » | Dancing Stormtrooper! »

(24AUN) More Deleted Scenes?

There may be more deleted scenes coming to 24AU in the future. I just had to re-write most of what I had written for episode 16, so I may eventually add those scenes to this site. Problem is that most of them would be spoilers, even with the revised storyline, so they'll have to wait.

I'd like to officially announce right here that after 24AU is done, I have one final project for the site; the 24AU Commentary. Think of it like a text version of an audio commentary, filled with behind the scenes information and details on the development of the story. I've begun to work on it, and it's coming quite nicely. It's basically like a really long Alternate Versions edition. I may try to include all of the AVs from the site in this edition, so that it will free up all of the clutter on the page. We'll see. 24AU has already eaten up over three years of my life. I don't know how much more I can handle.