« Home | Movie Quick Review: The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Ri... » | 24's back. » | (24AUN) Preview #5 » | Movie Quick Review: Stealing Sinatra » | Happy New Season! » | (24AUN) I'm back! (Status 1/07) » | Just for the hallibut... » | Merry Christmas » | 5 Movie MEGA Review Volume 2 » | (24AUN) Hiatus »

Slow day

Having a slow day at work today. Not much going on.

The front door to the library broke, and the heavy metal swing arm is now hanging by very few screws. We had to shut down that entrance because of the danger the hanging arm presents. Thanks to this, we've gotten much fewer patrons than normal. They must figure that when they see the front iron gate closed, we're closed (despite the sign I hung that tells people to come to the back door).

Weather's real shitty around here. Snowy and foggy and just plain...well, shitty.

My mom's pretty sick right now. She caught some kind of flu bug and it's hit her hard. She had to take the day off work today. I'm gonna have to go pick up some medicine for her after work.

Got a speech to give tonight. For some reason, I'm not yet nervous about it. But trust me, when I give it, my hands will be shaking, I'll be sweating, and my stomach will be doing flip-flops around my ass.

Work all day tomorrow. :( But then I get three days off!! :D

Tireless work continues on 24: Altered Universe. Finally finished two scenes that were giving me trouble yesterday. I gotta pick up the pace if I expect to see this finished this year.

Just got an advance copy of the Episode III prequel Labyrinth of Evil. JOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning more and more every day that the patrons of our library are completely fucking insane.

But then, so am I.