« Home | Happy New Season! » | (24AUN) I'm back! (Status 1/07) » | Just for the hallibut... » | Merry Christmas » | 5 Movie MEGA Review Volume 2 » | (24AUN) Hiatus » | (24AUN) Damn this DSL! (Status 12/13) » | 5 Movie MEGA Review: Quentin Tarantino » | Movie Quick Review: Sky Captain and the World of T... » | (24AUN) Status 12/8 »

Movie Quick Review: Stealing Sinatra

Stealing Sinatra (2003)
Directed by Ron Underwood
Starring William H. Macy, David Arquette, Thomas Ian Nichols

My rating: 2 out of 5.

Simply put, this movie is BORING! It was promoted as a dark comedy, which implies that there is some humorous material in it. I didn't laugh in this movie. The acting wasn't all that great, the plot was pretty boring, and overall, I just hated it. Sorry, but I did. I like Macy, but this is NOT his best performance.