« Home | Movie Quick Review: Stealing Sinatra » | Happy New Season! » | (24AUN) I'm back! (Status 1/07) » | Just for the hallibut... » | Merry Christmas » | 5 Movie MEGA Review Volume 2 » | (24AUN) Hiatus » | (24AUN) Damn this DSL! (Status 12/13) » | 5 Movie MEGA Review: Quentin Tarantino » | Movie Quick Review: Sky Captain and the World of T... »

(24AUN) Preview #5

Here's some more hints and previews about 24:AU.

--For those of you who read my other blog (http://www.jb24fiction.blogspot.com): (potential spoiler; highlight to read) the ongoing story of that blog is actually a prequel to AU.

--Hmmm...I like that inviso-text!

--I found as I wrote that I was a lot more reluctant to kill off the characters of the show than the characters I created. I also found that very few of my characters survived.

--(More inviso-text. Highlight to read): Nina Myers actually does play a role in this season; she doesn't die in the first episode. What was most fun was writing in angles for her betrayal earlier in the day. Because it was not decided until almost the end of the season that she was the traitor, they didn't do that with the real season, but since my audience already knows she's the mole, the fun is doing something different with that.

--I feel bad for Tony. He suffers a lot this season. :D

--Every season, toward the end of the season, a major bad guy is introduced; in season one it was Victor Drazen. In season two, it was Peter Kingsley. In season three, it was Stephen Saunders. In 24:AU, despite being the first season, I have added in my own major bad guy toward the end. His name is Kristov Scheich, and he is a German mercenary leader. His second-in-command--whose name escapes me for the moment--begins to have problems with Harris late in the season.

That's all for now, but now that I know how to use inviso-text, I may have to use it to slowly leak out spoilers on the series! :D