« Home | (24AUN) Preview #5 » | Movie Quick Review: Stealing Sinatra » | Happy New Season! » | (24AUN) I'm back! (Status 1/07) » | Just for the hallibut... » | Merry Christmas » | 5 Movie MEGA Review Volume 2 » | (24AUN) Hiatus » | (24AUN) Damn this DSL! (Status 12/13) » | 5 Movie MEGA Review: Quentin Tarantino »

24's back.

24 has returned with the first four episodes of a the fourth season, and what a rocking new season it is!

I'm already addicted. The new cast members were exactly what the show needed. (as of this post, only three cast members from previous seasons have returned; Jack Bauer, Chloe O'Brian, and now-President Keeler). It's great to see the changes to the show.

My only complaint, if I had any, would be that the new cast at CTU does not have the interactions--the chemistry--the previous rosters of CTU members had. But that may just be because of the early portion of the season. I'm sure it'll get better. That isn't to say I don't like the new cast. I think the new boss is a perfect successor to Nina and Sherry as 24's femme fatale. I also immediatly felt sympathy for Edgar the moment that Chloe turned her sarcasm on him. Haven't decided about the black guy (whose name escapes me) who seems to have taken Tony's job, but the girl with the black hair is pretty damn hot. Maybe its just me.

All in all, this looks like it's going to be one kick-ass season, and you can bet I'll be watching every last second.

Four down, twenty to go.