« Home | Just for the hallibut... » | Merry Christmas » | 5 Movie MEGA Review Volume 2 » | (24AUN) Hiatus » | (24AUN) Damn this DSL! (Status 12/13) » | 5 Movie MEGA Review: Quentin Tarantino » | Movie Quick Review: Sky Captain and the World of T... » | (24AUN) Status 12/8 » | A Christmas Song Parody (Not Appropriate for Kids!... » | Movie Quick Review: The Whole Nine Yards »

(24AUN) I'm back! (Status 1/07)

The hiatus is over. I've started working on 24:AU again.

The big problem right now is that I realized that one of my storylines wasn't working out. I came up with a much better storyline to replace it, but that means I have to re-write about half of every episode from #6 on. And I still haven't finished the outline! 'Course, once I get that done, the actual scripts will go smoothly. Because of this story change, I've consolidated my proceses. I am now working on The Complete Outline exclusively, but don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I'll get this series done if it kills me.

And it probably will.

(I'm laughing at that, for more reasons than one!)