« Home | (24AUN) Preview #1 » | (24AUN) Status 9/21 » | (24AUN) What is 24: Altered Universe? »

(24AUN) Status 9/23

Hey, I got started on outlining episode 13. At the rate I'm working on it, I should be done with it at the latest by next weekend.

I'm telling you guys, this project is big! I once estimated the total possible script pages for the finished project at over 1000. We'll see if it actually gets to be that long.

I'm still working on my final outline for episode 2. You see, I originally wrote the script for episode 2 back in January, but I really screwed up the times. As it turns out, I had about 40 minutes to fill in the episode! I had only written a 20 minute episode. So I'm reworking that. Fortunately, going back at this point gives me the benefit of knowing the full storyline from that point on, so I can place more plot threads back there that will eventually pay off. Well, it's back to work for me--both to earn money, and to finish this project.

Another day, another dollar.

Better cliche:
Same shit, different day.

--JackBauer24