« Home | (24AUN) Get a load of this. » | (24AUN) Great 24 site » | Great 24 site » | (24AUN) Status 8/30 » | Absolutely Re-goddamn-diculous! » | (24AUN) Status 8/28 » | Uber cool 24 news! » | I'm gonna be sick. » | (24AUN) Status 8/24 » | Son of a... »

(24AUN) Status 9/11

Okay, here's the situation right now:

Last week, when I started episode 9, I hit a major problem about 5 minutes in. Basically, I had a couple of characters in completely the wrong place. Well, tonight, I sat down and re-wrote it, correcting these problems. It just puts me behind schedule for a little while. Not too big a problem. I get the feeling that the next couple of episodes are going to be like that; I changed so much of the story since the last time I outlined them that I'm doing my best to make it all fit.

Oh, and one last note; the one year anniversary of this blog is coming up! Jeez...it's been a whole year already. Where the hell'd the time go?