« Home | Ooogh...I hurt » | Got RSS? » | (24AUN) Got RSS? » | Detroit is being attacked by alien bugs! » | (24AUN) Status 8/15 » | My cat Jazz » | Screw the planet! Save me! » | Will the weirdness never cease? » | Irony. » | Quick Reviews »

Son of a...

Okay, so I got home from the concert at about 12:30 thursday morning. Car was running fine.

At 11:30, I went out to go to work. Nothing. The car refused to start. Twenty minutes later, it started, fortunately, and I was able to go to work. 5:00 Thursday afternoon, I left to go home. Took a while to get the car started, but it did. 6:00 Thursday, I got ready to go back to work and the car would not start. It effectively died.

This morning, I had to take it in to the repair shop, bum a ride to work, and now I've got to bum a ride home so that I can be at home and ready for my mom to pick me up and take me to pick up the car. What a frustrating day!

Apparantly, the battery leaked and corroded the lines in, which meant that basically the battery was not hooked up. It's fixed, now, I guess. Still pisses me off.