« Home | Uber cool 24 news! » | I'm gonna be sick. » | (24AUN) Status 8/24 » | Son of a... » | Ooogh...I hurt » | Got RSS? » | (24AUN) Got RSS? » | Detroit is being attacked by alien bugs! » | (24AUN) Status 8/15 » | My cat Jazz »

(24AUN) Status 8/28

Okay, I am now 3/4 of the way through episode 8 (2-3pm), which means that I've only got another 45 minutes of 24AU to write before I post the next episode (Which will be episode 6, I believe)

I've found that by increasing my goal of how much of the series I have to write between posting episodes, I write a bit quicker. It means that I should be done quicker, and when I get to that point, I'll be able to release the episodes on a more realistic time schedule! Chugging along.

Should get easier around episode 10-11. I have more detailed outlines for those episodes and the ones that follow than any others in the series.

Although I never did outline the final two episodes....

Cross that hurdle when I get to it!