« Home | I'm gonna be sick. » | (24AUN) Status 8/24 » | Son of a... » | Ooogh...I hurt » | Got RSS? » | (24AUN) Got RSS? » | Detroit is being attacked by alien bugs! » | (24AUN) Status 8/15 » | My cat Jazz » | Screw the planet! Save me! »

Uber cool 24 news!

Apparantly, Uber is the new internet buzz word, so...here's some UBER-cool 24 news.

One of my favorite actors, an actor I have loved since I was a kid, is coming to 24 in season 5.

Sean Astin will be joining the cast of 24!!!

Hells yeah! Very cool.

Here's the cast we're looking at so far:

Sean Astin (character unknown)
Connie Britton (Diane, Jack Bauer's love interest)
Brady Corbet (Derek, Diane's son)
Jean Smart (!) (First Lady Martha Logan)

Add them to the returning characters from the past 4 seasons:

Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer)
President Logan (Gregory Itzin)
Bill Buchanan (James Morrrison)
Chloe O'Brian (Mary Lynn Rajskub)
Edgar Stiles (Louis Lombardi)
Curtis (Roger Cross)
Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard)
Audrey Raines (Kim Raver)

January 8, 2006....

Can it take any longer to get here?!

24... blah blah blah.... Jack Bauer... blah blah blah...

WHERE ARE THE BOOBS??????

Post a Comment