« Home | A Christmas Song Parody (Not Appropriate for Kids!... » | Movie Quick Review: The Whole Nine Yards » | (24AUN) Status 12/01 » | (24AUN) Status 12/01 (2) » | (24AUN) Status 11/30 » | Book Review: The DC Comics Encyclopedia » | Movie Review: Analyze This » | Movie Quick Review: Comic Book- The Movie » | A quiz » | Detroit is a great city »

(24AUN) Status 12/8

Nothing really new to report. I'm really booking on episode 16. It's almost to the point that it writes itself. Episode 6....not so much. Problem is that I had a lot of problems with the early afternoon hours (eps 6, 7, 8, 9) that I never addressed, and now I have to address them. It's going to be a little problem.

Another problem is this damn DSL! We just got DSL, and because it's so fast, I end up sitting online instead of actually working on 24:AU!

I've got a couple of new previews in the work. I'll post them in the next couple of days.

I'll leave you with a quote from Futurama's eternal maternal antagonist--Mom.

"Damn this DSL!"