« Home | Movie Quick Review: The Whole Nine Yards » | (24AUN) Status 12/01 » | (24AUN) Status 12/01 (2) » | (24AUN) Status 11/30 » | Book Review: The DC Comics Encyclopedia » | Movie Review: Analyze This » | Movie Quick Review: Comic Book- The Movie » | A quiz » | Detroit is a great city » | (24AUN) Status 11/23 »

A Christmas Song Parody (Not Appropriate for Kids!) UPDATED!!!!

My favorite radio show, The Deminski and Doyle Show (on Live! 97.1 FM) is doing a contest where people can call in with dysfunctional Christmas songs to win a cash prize. I came up with one that was a little um...not ready for the FCC, and I e-mailed it to them. I got a response--they said it was funny (but not FCC appropriate). Here's the parody, and just remember that it's really graphic. Love that imagery.

I Saw Daddy Licking Santa Claus
(to the tune of "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus")

I saw Daddy licking Santa Claus
right between his cheeks so bright and white

They didn't hear me creep
through the man-juice three feet deep.
They thought that I was still up in my bedroom beatin' th' meat.

I saw Daddy tickle Santa Claus
right under his big, round, hairy, white--

Oh, what a scene it would have been,
if Mommy had only seen Daddy licking Santa Claus last night.


I think I'm missing a chorus or two, but there's the basic parody. I'll leave you guys with a quote from Comedian Ron White, which I think fits this song quite nicely.

"Comedy's not always pretty, folks. Every once in a while, somebody'll get tongue-fucked in the ass right in the middle of a humorous situation."


UPDATE: I got a veiled mention on the D&D show today!!! They opened the show and mentioned the contest, then said that they were getting a little worried about the actual entries, after seeing the e-mails. Then they mentioned that "licking" would probably not get on, and that "apparantly some people's idea of dysfunction involves perverted forms of sex." I was quite happy to hear that--they were mentioning me!! I'll update again if they mention it again when they get to the song parody segment of the show.