« Home | (Refuge Blog) Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's... » | (Refuge Blog) Life, business and other shit (Part 3) » | (Refuge Blog) Life, business and other shit (Part 2) » | (Refuge Blog) Life, business and other shit (Part 1) » | (24AUN) Final Post » | (24AUN) Makes it all worthwhile. » | (24AUN) » | (24AUN) Stupid, stuoid, stupid. » | (24AUN) Statistic Totals for 24AU » | (24AUN) »

(Refuge Blog) Mind Pong

Huh. I seem to be yelling in a void here, based on the results of last entry. I guess that means that I can say whatever I want about everyone on this board and no one will react, since they're not reading it. FUN!

Kidding. I would never do that. I wouldn't talk about anyone on this board behind their back. To their face, sure (I think my Tom fight in the old King Kong thread kinda proved that...), but not behind their back...

I wish I could say something interesting right now, but my brain's kinda fried. Doing the work of two people this week, because the other person is out on vacation. I have to cover for her. Kinda sucks, but at least no one's gonna bother me, since I'm so busy *roll eyes*.

As you can see, I'm all over the place now. On my second can of Red Bull for the morning....I can feel the energy just rushing through my veins.

You ever wonder why, in a bank of flourescent lights, there's ALWAYS one light that's off-color from the rest? It's always a little darker than the others. It's like it's embarrassed to be there or something.