« Home | Book Review: Republic Commando: Hard Contact » | Tony's back! » | (24AUN) 24 Timeline » | Super Bowl » | (24AUN) Status 02/01 » | Death of a blog » | Sick » | Slow day » | Movie Quick Review: The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Ri... » | 24's back. »

One sentence reviews catch-up

Hey, I know it's been a while since I posted a review, so I've got to summarize all of the recent stuff I want to review in one sentence.

The Big Lebowski--Trippy, sometimes funny, but not really memorable.

Taking Lives--A decent sex scene does not make up for an hour and a half of crap.

Medstar I: Battle Surgeons by Michael Reaves and Steve Perry--MASH + Star Wars = Good reading!

Max Payne (Xbox)-- Surprisingly fun and deep, with a film noir style and cheezy dialogue.

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Xbox)-- One of the top two Star Wars games ever made.

Star Wars: Tales Comic Series-- I was surprised by the entertainment value provided by the mostly non-canon stories.

Nip/Tuck Season 1 DVD (Got it for my birthday!)-- A great set to complement one of TV's best dramas.

MAYBE eventually I'll post deeper reviews of these, but not for a while.