« Home | One sentence reviews catch-up » | Book Review: Republic Commando: Hard Contact » | Tony's back! » | (24AUN) 24 Timeline » | Super Bowl » | (24AUN) Status 02/01 » | Death of a blog » | Sick » | Slow day » | Movie Quick Review: The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Ri... »

"Movie" Quick Review: Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic

I’m not even gonna bother giving this the full treatment. If you care about the rating, director, or "stars," you can find it out yourself, but let me save you the trouble. This is one of the worst movies I’ve seen in a long time. In addition to bad acting, bad writing, bad sets, and bad costumes, there’s near-satanic imagery and animal cruelty. I cannot emphasize how much of a piece of shit this is. If you have ANY desire to see this movie, consider this: with the exception of Keanu Reeves, Henry Rollins is the biggest "star" of this movie. Henry f’in Rollins! Just don’t even consider this shit.

Rating: 1 out of 5, only because I get the feeling that there is even worse stuff out there than this, and I just can’t leave it to a 0.