« Home | (24AUN) Status 11/18 » | (24AUN) Preview #4 » | Movie Quick Review: Catch Me if You Can » | Book Review: Bone » | Television Quick Review- Drawn Together » | Movie Quick Review: The Rock » | (24AUN) Status 11/16 » | SATURDAY. » | Movie Review: Shattered Glass » | (24AUN) Status 11/10 »

Halloween

I know I've been promising for a while to tell you guys about Halloween, and the truth is that a few weeks ago, I spent an hour typing up a real detailed account of the night. But my damn computer crashed before I could save or post it, so it got lost. I know I'm probably never going to actually write all that again, so here's the basics:
  • My best friend Kevin invited me to a Halloween party that was on the night before Halloween.
  • It was me, Kev, his aunt, his uncle, and his mom.
  • His uncle went as John Kerry (this WAS before the election) and Kevin and I went as Secret Service agents. Kevin even got us fake earpieces. We looked great!
  • When we got there, we had a big grand entrance that we led him in with. Everyone got a kick out of it.
  • We placed third in the costume contest and won $50!
  • Kev and his family did karaoke.
  • We played 5-6 games of darts and his uncle won in all but the last one. In the last one, by a stroke of luck, I won.
  • I was there till almost 1:00AM. You know, there's something cool about driving down 696 at 1AM.

Basically, I had a great time. Eventually, maybe, I'll post pictures.

Matt/JB24