« Home | » | » | Well, the era of Gregg and Michelle is over. The ... » | (24AUN) Episode 7 » | (24AUN) Excited » | (24AUN) Status 10/12 » | Farewell, 3G » | Michigan Weather » | Death of a blog » | I'm somewhat disgruntled today, which is apparentl... »

(24AUN) Status 10/31

Happy Halloween!

I've been working on episode 11 the past few days. It's progressing slowly, but at least it is progressing. Hopefully I'll get something done over the next few days.

One frustrating thing is that I work on 24AU at night, so I only get a few hours before I get too tired to write coherently. What I've had to start doing is anticipating this as the early signs come on, then write notes for myself so that I know where to go when I pick the script up the next time. It's kind of a pain. But it's helpful, in a way.

Another problem with episode eleven is some name confusion I've got going on. My long running character, Marc Warner, appears in it, along with a new character named Rob Wilson. The problem is that the host of a local radio show in detroit is Mark Wilson; therefore, I keep confusing the two names when I'm writing. If I had anticipated this when I started, I would have changed Wilson's name, but now it's too late. Oh, well. Hopefully it won't be too bad by the time I finish.

Well, I'm just about done for tonight, and I'm going to pick it back up tomorrow morning.

Thirty mintues done, only sixty more to go before I can post episode 8.