« Home | Farewell, 3G » | Michigan Weather » | Death of a blog » | I'm somewhat disgruntled today, which is apparentl... » | Tuesdays Rock » | (24AUN) Status 10/4 » | Star Wars EU Fans! » | Back to normal » | (24AUN) Status 9/16 (2) » | (24AUN) Status 9/16 »

(24AUN) Status 10/12

Big news today. After I set my goal to get episode ten done by 10/15 (see my post at the Daily Grind for that), I got to some serious work. I started the episode on 10/6. Well, today, 10/12-- just six days after I started episode 10, it is done. Completely ready to be posted, barring a read-through. Six days to write an episode of 24:AU. That's unreal to me. It took me longer to outline some of the episodes. I can't believe it. If I can just keep up this pace, I may have the series done by January, as planned.

Well, with episode 10 written, that means that I have met my goal and am all set to post episode 7, which I will do tomorrow (give me a break; I've been working at a computer all day, and it's about 11:30pm right now!). By noon tomorrow, check back for episode 7 of 24AU to be posted. After that, I will get right back to work, setting a new deadline, and another goal of an episode and a half.

At the episode goal I'm working at now:

Episodes complete- 10 ---- Posted episodes- 7
Episodes complete- 11+1/2 ---- Posted episodes- 8
Episodes complete- 13 ---- Posted episodes- 9
Episodes complete- 14+1/2 ---- Posted episodes- 10
Episodes complete- 16 ---- Posted episodes- 11
Episodes complete- ALL --- Posted episodes 12

That means that once I have episode 12 posted, I will be able to release the rest of them at a more reasonable timeline. However, I may increase my goal for episodes complete to shorten the process...