« Home | (24AUN) Preview » | (24AUN) Kickin ass and takin names! » | REALLY COOL » | Video Game Review: Star Wars: Republic Commando (X... » | Really cool site. » | Regarding my Trailer Description » | Got nothing done....AGAIN! » | (24AUN) Status 3/14 » | The REAL Episode III Trailer » | Episode III Trailer Update »

Updates and crap.

If you read my last post about me being mentioned on D&D, then you'll appreciate this: I am now responsible for a whole segment of their show. Last week, I e-mailed them a website that I got from the fan forums for 97.1. It's a site that shows the ranks of common names over the past century. They ended up spending about 20 minutes on monday playing around with it on the air! I'm just bursting with pride!

In other news, I spent two excruciating hours yesterday watching speeches for my job. Not only was the recording of the speeches terrible, but it seemed to me that none of the people giving speeches knew what they were doing. I'm in a speech class now, and I just winced through the whole thing at every elementary mistake they made. Ah, well. It all turned out okay. My aunt took me out for pizza right after, so all was good. (shameless plug- Z's Place in Detroit! Great pizza!).

I am now in my last few hours of work for the week. Thanks in part to Easter, I have a three-day weekend to look forward to. It's gonna be fun.