« Home | (24AUN) Status 3/30 » | Computer Repair » | (24AUN) Status 3/26 » | Movie Quick Review: The People Vs. Larry Flynt » | Updates and crap. » | (24AUN) Preview » | (24AUN) Kickin ass and takin names! » | REALLY COOL » | Video Game Review: Star Wars: Republic Commando (X... » | Really cool site. »

Praise be to the computer gods!

Hey, I got my computer back! No, I won't be able to work on 24AU just yet. You see, they had to do a destructive restore on the computer, which means they wipe everything on the computer back to factory defaults. No worries, though. I backed up my files to CD before I took the computer in, but it's gonna be a few days before I get back to working on them.

In other news, some f'ing prick decided to check books out to me on my library record when not only was I not at the library, but the library I work at was closed. So tonight I have to go to the main library to kick some ass and find out why I have books on my record that I never checked out. I wasn't even in this city when they were checked out to me! For that matter, they're not even books of a type that I read. They're African American fiction--books specifically for African Americans. Nothing against them or anything, but I am a pale white guy who likes science fiction. Trust me, these are not books I would ever normally read. Eh, well. Considering that I am an employee of this library, as is my Aunt (not bragging, but she is one of the most respected and well-liked members of the library staff at Main), I don't see this as being a big problem.

In other news....some people died, some people survived, someone got imprisoned, and someone got freed. That's life.